*HOA Board meetings are currently virtual. If you have questions, concerns or suggestions please email the board through the Contact Us page
The Wellington Park pool will close on Sunday September 20, 2020
Pool hours are 10 am – 8 pm each day. The gate will be accessible at 9:00am but there will be no attendant until 10:00am.
REGULAR POOL & SLIDE RULES STILL APPLY IN ADDITION TO THESE RULES. See Documents page for ongoing pool & slide rules.
New interim COVID pool rules:
• Only 44 people in the pool area at a time
• 2 hour maximum stay during high demand times
• No sharing of pool toys-keep toys with you at all times
• Only one family at a time in the bathrooms
• Children in swim diapers MUST wear snug fitting rubber pants over the diaper
• There will be no lost & found so be sure to take everything with you.
• Wearing a face covering while not in the pool is recommended
• Please no guests during high demand times
• Upon entry to the pool area use hand sanitizer on everyone
• No groups with more than 10 people allowed
• Please respect the 6 foot distance rules inside & out of the pool
• When using the bathrooms, yell in to see if anyone is in there already. Be sure to distance 6 feet if there is a line to get into the bathroom.
• Showers are available in the bathrooms for rinsing. Please wipe them down after using.
• Regular cleaning & disinfecting will take place throughout the day of public and high touch areas.
• We recommend bringing your own hand sanitizer & disinfecting wipes in case the pool staff run out.
• We anticipate things might not run completely smoothly so we will refine the plan as needed.
• We appreciate your constructive feedback and assistance fine tuning our pool plan.
• Your cooperation and adherence to these rules are greatly appreciated. We are all in this together!